Monday, June 1, 2009

Water fun...

Ok so this last weekend we decided to get an above ground pool. The thought of having to take Lucas to the pool so that Zachary could swim really just didn't 'float' well with me. I've got nothing but white little boys who burn just as easy as their dad does. So Jason was looking them up and we found a 12 feet around by 2 feet deep for 79.99! We put the pool up while Zachary was napping so that he could awake to the surprise! Boy was he happy and ready to jump on in with or without a swimming trunks. It turns out it is big enough for mom and dad to float as well. Here are some pictures of the pool time fun...


We celebrated 6 years of marriage on May 24th. My awesome mother watched the kids so that we could go to dinner and a movie. When we came home we saw this:



What a nice way to sleep all snuggled up and warm.... THANKS MOM~WE LOVE YOU~!

On a side note here is me and my sister Charleen acting like we do.....CRAZY!

No comments: