Saturday, June 27, 2009

Exersaucer fun...

Lucas is getting very sturdy holding himself still & etc. So I decided to whip out the Exersaucer and see what he would do. He actually liked it for the first 20 mins. I just can't believe how quickly it goes by. He is also trying to cut teeth. I know I know you are thinking what at 3 1/2 months, but if he follows in Zachary's path he will have 4 teeth at 4 months. Drool has increased and just today he has started getting fussy and feverish. O boy what fun! Enjoy.

Round and round it goes...


I got it!Ok come and get me!

My thumb is the best thing since white bread!

1 comment:

Mel said...

He is so cute! What a big boy...my kids were early teether too...not as early as Zman. K got his first at 4.5mos. Miss A is the slow poke as her first tooth just came thru at almost 11mos/8mos adjusted.