Friday, June 5, 2009

Quilt happy

Lately I've been quilt happy. I just always need a project going to make my brain happy. So I made one for pretty Paiton (Jason's step-brother's daughter). I call it 'Paiton's Polka Dots'. Bold and graphic. It definitely was fun to make.


So I couldn't figure out how to bind it, because no pre-made quilt binding matched the pink I used. I just totally thought that it needed a ruffle. So why not make one of my own. Then it just kind of ran into a reverse ruffle so it looks good from all sides. We shipped it Monday so I hope they got it by now and that they like it. =)

2 comments:

Clint and Jen said...

Thanks so much for the quilt Katrina we just got it a few days ago. It is so perfect. Paiton's room is pink and black.We hope to see you all in St. Louis.
Love,
Jen, Clint, and Paiton

Mel said...

As always your quilts are amazing!!!!