Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pippi and Patches

Ok seriously we have a farm going on, but there is one thing I can't resist a kitten. Or in this case 2 sister kittens. There was a lady at a gas station holding a "Free Kittens" sign so I had to go look. Sure enough they were calico kittens. I just couldn't take one and leave on behind so I took both. Doh! They were just so cute! When I got home I even woke Zachary up from his nap to show him a surprise! He just loves the kittens. They were a little nervous, but are definitely warming up to us. Pippi (as in Pippi Longstocking) has these 2 carmel colored back feet and the most outgoing one. Patches is more skiddish and hasn't been handled as much. She has a more suddle coloring. At first they just hid underneath our recliner in our bedroom, but now they will come out by themselves when they here us.

Pippi:




Patches:






No comments: