Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Well another year has almost flown by! I am thankful for so much that I can't name it all. I am thankful for my husband Jason. We almost always don't see eye to eye, but we feel heart to heart. Definitely for my son, Zachary, and what he teaches me on a daily basis. For Lucas, even though he hasn't come out yet I know he will just be the perfect addition to our family. Very grateful to have all of our friends and family! We love you all! (That's my turkey that I made this year...it just cracks me up!)

Here is Zachary in his Turkey mask:


Waiting on the parade....very early morning, but we are still trying to smile...





Definitely was a bit too early for Zachary so here is ChaCha trying to lighten his mood..



The parade wasn't very big at all so we just had a few balloons:


Here are our favorite floats:







For most of the parade Zachary had this face on...



Then right about the end of the parade it ended looking like this...



1 comment:

Natalie said...

what does the rest of Jasons shirt say?