Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh Christmas tree...

I just love Christmas! It's my absolute favorite holiday. I love the decorations, the music, the trees, the lights & etc. It is worth it seeing my sister Charleen & Jason climb on the top of our roof to put up lights. I am normally the one to do it, but not this year. Although it did get a bit murky I thought I might have to anyway. I was also able to get my dream Christmas tree this year! I've always grown up with artificial trees, but every year they look more and more real. We purchased our first one when we got married and haven't gotten another one since. This one is 7.5ft tall and fat as fat can be. One of these years, we will try to do a real one...


THANK YOU CHARLEEN!!

Zachary obviously has my no fear of heights..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

LOl, I love Zach's cape