Monday, November 3, 2008

More baby fun...

Zachary and I were so excited to be able to pick up Lucas' crib that we decided we could figure out how to put it together on our own. With Zachary leading the way....what could go wrong?! Atleast he was smart enough to read the directions first!



The color of the crib is really prettier than in the picture online.







It actually wasn't hard to put together suprisingly. Here is the shot of our victory! I'm definitely making it too easy on Jason!!




And of course he had to try it out!




It actually had a nice drawer feature as well.



So we are well on our way to getting the nursery done. I went to the Doctor today for another check up. Lucas was moving so much that the sonogram tech was having problems getting a picture of all his organs. Finally he slowed down just for a min and she was able to get it. He really was shakin' and a groovin'. I really think that is the best part of being pregnant is just to be able to feel the baby move. He is now 13 oz and doing great. No problems with me either! I'm catching up with the initial 9lbs I lost early on. I actually gained 5lbs this time so I'm only -2lbs now. I have about 17 more weeks give or take when she wants to do the c-section so I'm well over half way.






Oh and not to mention the BIG Nana's blanket! It's going to be awesome!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

so gosh darn cute!!! i can't wait to see the finished product!