Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby room update

I finally was able to finish the baby bumper & bed skirt. I found a nice semi-matching stripe material on sale for 50% off! Then just used my creativity and went to town. So for $12 bucks I did both the bumper & bed skirt. I decided to take a scrap piece of material from the baby blanket and cut out the little animals and words. Since it is fleece it won't unravel so I took the easy way and used a super no sew adhesive =)





Then I found at iKea this really cute jungle leaf that you can hang over the bed/crib. I so totally bought it. Just added some nice peel & stick jungle stickers. The next big thing to do is the floor!






I also was rambling down an aisle I just typically don't go down, but I spotted this material. Sure enough it was the flannel version of the fleece blanket we got for Lucas! Don't know quite what I'm going to do with it, but just couldn't pass it up!


No comments: