Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

It's been a long time coming to update Zachary's baby room into a Big Boy room. Finally it has been completed. Let's start with what it did look like 3 years ago....


So first thing first is to remove the wallpaper border. It was actually easier than I thought it would be as I only used water and hosed it down.



I tested out the new color over the blue and it didn't look so hot. So next it was primer time..




And the chosen color choice is....



I loved the color at the first roll. Definitely a pumpkin color. Thank goodness I have excellent family to do the dirty work for me! Can't get enough of these masks!


Then it was Zachary's turn to put his mark in his room.


Now comes the accessories...



Here is a 360 pictures of his room. Really got inspired from his favorite show Little Einsteins. They have this really cute rocket and he just loves it.



We hired a local artist (his cousin Kagan) to paint this picture for his room.... Not bad for an 8 year old!



Zachary loves his new room! It was fun and should stay this way for atleast another 3 + years.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so talented! you should decorate kid's rooms!

Becca said...

I want this room!!!
Srsly, that is an awesome room!!

And LUCAS it is!!! Yay!!!