Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catching up...

I've got ton of stories to tell and pictures to post. So here goes.

Zachary decided to catch a lizzard and put it in his easter basket. I ofcourse was focused on something else when he shoved the basket in my face and the lizzard jumped. I told him to go put the lizzard back outside because he needs to go find his mama. Zachary then told me "He's my best friend, I love him." So I told him that he could hold it until lunch time (20 mins away) and then he had to put it outside. Next thing I know he came back upstairs with a bandaid in hand telling me the lizzard's tail is bleeding. Sure enough somehow the very tip of the tail was gone and it was bleeding. So we let the poor traumatized lizzard go. Here is the picture of him and his "best friend."



Me and Mom took the older boys to the zoo and had a great time. Zachary loved seeing the animals. Here is a picture of them all.



One night while watching tv, me and Jason kept hearing a barking noise outside. Jason went out to look and found this really cool bright green tree frog. So we took a picture of it. I LOVE MY CAMERA!


Lucas is being more awake everyday. He started smiling just recently, but it's so random it's hard to get a picture of it. It's one big goofy grin. He has finally started sleeping six solid hours at night and we are in Heaven! Here are some recent pictures of my chunky boy.





Jason's version of watching Lucas...they look so much alike!!


Here is my happy boy!

No comments: