Sunday, April 19, 2009

Personal Goal...

I've been thinking a lot about being able to shed this baby weight. 6 week mark is tomorrow and that is about when they let you return to "normal activities". I honestly can't wait. Goals are terrific things and I decided that I wanted to up my previous goal of running a 5K to running a 10K (6.2 miles). I've already ran 3 5K's in the last few years and loved the feeling of being able to run across the finish line. So over the weekend I bought me a new pair of running shoes and I'm ready to go on Monday. I literally have 6 weeks before the 10K on June 6th so wish me luck! In other news, Lucas slept 6 solid hours last night and I'm hoping that keeps on continuing. I know it doesn't last forever and I already see changes in him. He definitely has gotten longer and getting a pot belly. Did I fail to mention he rolled over at 4 weeks? I thought it was a fluke at first so I put him on his belly again and there he went. He probably rolls over atleast once a day. I'm trying to get a video of it without him getting mad. Zachary is being Zachary. Definitely loves to go visit everybody. The cast definitely does not slow him down a bit. His newest thing is building a tent out of our dining room table. Imagination is alive for sure. Jason has been wonderful with everything and helping out as much as he can. Family is great! I truly feel blessed for what Heavenly Father has given me.