Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sleep deprived

Lucas is now a month old and we still have weeks to go for a good night's sleep. That is if he follows Zachary's pattern of 6 solid hours of sleep at 6 weeks. Definitely a lot more challenging having 2. We are hanging in there though. Zachary still is in love with "his" baby Lucas. Every now and then he gets mad when Lucas is crying in the car and won't stop. But that is after he has tried giving him his pacifier or singing to him. I really couldn't ask for more from Zachary. It's been a tough week though as Lucas has been pretty colicky. I'm not a big fan of a pacifier, but it's been a sleep saver. I'm hoping his colic doesn't get any worse. I have total pitty for those moms that have a really bad colicky baby. I haven't taken many pictures as I'm just plain worn out. Here are a few from today.


3 comments:

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

=D

Hien said...

awww, even with an injured arm Zachary holds Lucas, how cute!

Mel said...

What cute boys you have! Definitely worth the lack of sleep!