Thursday, May 21, 2009

Odds and Ends...

Zachary decided to pull some of Lucas' laundry out of the dryer for me, but instead of putting it into a basket...he put it on (lucas' pants and all)...ha... He looks like a ballet dancer or something...

With it getting hotter outside, it was time to pull out the sprinkler. This was Zachary's idea of playing in the sprinkler..

I had so much fun making Granny's quilt, I decided to make Anna's baby a quilted blanket. The theme for Emily's nursery is ladybugs. So I took Anna to the fabric store and let her pick out the fabrics. I chose a quilt pattern that is called Hugs & Kisses. So 363 squares and 112 rectangles later....

About this point I realized that I could make an "E" out of the extra squares I had so it ended a bit different...
The final product:

1 comment:

Mel said...

Z man totally looks like a ballet performer there hege. Great job on the quilt!!