Thursday, May 27, 2010

UFO's completed

I have to say this turned out to be one of my favs. A modern quilt for Hien's little Stella coming soon =).


I just kind of felt I should use a rounded version...which one you like better square or round? I don't know if you can read it, but it says on the other sides Heaven "Scent".


I had left over fabric so I wanted to do something else with it.....I mod podged fabric to some wooden letters I found at Hobby Lobby. This is definitely a repeater...


This is what 110 squares lookes like before sewing together. My MIL's quilt is done...check.

This is what interruption looks like:


My first label! I finally gotten around to doing it. So what do you think?


I made this for a lovely couple from church. They taught the Strengthening Marriage class we recently attended.

Brushing up on my handstitching with this project. I couldn't not put in the windows!

One of my favorite features was this fountain..

Can't even come close to the real thing:


Well that's it for now. I do have other projects ready to get a going.

6 comments:

hien said...

my favorite post ever :D

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

You are SO talented and so creative!

Clint and Jen said...

Love the modern quilt, so adorable!

Mel said...

YOU'RE AMAZING!!! They're all so beautiful and wonderful keepsakes!!!

Unknown said...

All of your quilts are awesome - but that temple quilt is simply amazing. I think my jaw hit the floor! How much would you charge for something like that? What a beautiful keepsake? I would LOVE for Grace to have a quilt like that. Did you have a pattern, or just make it up? You are so talented - you are just oozing it ;). I know you do this as a hobby - but have you ever considered doing it as a business? Or maybe entering some competitions? That temple would have to win something!

Natalie said...

i just love stelas' it is so cute!!! You are so talented. keep up the amazing work!