Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome --Emily Jane--!!

Emily was born today at 11:18am weighing 5lbs and 13oz and 19 inches long. Got a head full of hair and chubby cheeks!


My craftiness is just never fulfilled so I made this door mum for her. Her nursery is all Ladybug themed.


Zachary just couldn't wait to be able to see Emily! Me either!


I definitely enjoyed holding her, but come to think of it I was also excited it wasn't me in the hospital this time.

I just had to put this bib on Lucas that said "Boys are Better". Biased? YES!!!


Alyson excited to see her sister!


Alyson's faces just crack me up. She held her for like a few seconds and was like ok I'm done. Ha! Sisterly love already...



The old pro's turn...he was more than willing to hold Emily.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh! She is so cute...look at those chubby cheeks. Great job w/ the crafts!