Saturday, September 12, 2009

Checkups

Lucas got his 6 month check up on Friday. He is one healthy boy. He is now 29 1/2 inches long (95%), 19 lbs (75-90%) and his head is 17 1/2 inches (50-75%). He grew like 4 inches and added on 2 lbs and 1/2 an inch on his head from his 4 month check up. He has his 2 bottom teething inching it's way upwards. It now hurts when he chops down on your finger! My little piranha....I'm so proud...ha! I thought it would be a great idea to do both Lucas' 6 month check up and Zachary's 4 year check up together. Boy was I ever wrong! Lucas got 3 shots in his legs and Zachary got 4! So I had crying children hanging all over me. I guess in hindsight I'm glad it's over. Poor Zachary he started screaming before he even got a shot. Zachary now is 39 3/4" tall (25-50%) and 36.6 lbs (50-75%). Even the Dr. mentioned that she thinks Lucas will end up being taller than Zachary. Poor kid! Imagine having your younger brother being taller than you. Cripes! Anyway, they have all recovered and back to their normal selves.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Jer is 4" taller then his older bro. Lucas will just have to protect Zman. hehe