Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keeping myself busy..

Well I went to my last OB visit on Monday! Yippie! Everything is looking good. I'm definitely moving slower and have to stop to take more breaks as I just can't breathe! Lucas is measuring 7lbs 8 oz. He can add another 8 oz before next Monday, but I really doubt it. I'm definitely excited to move on to the next phase. I'm not a very patient person most of the time and this last week is killing me as I knew it would. So I started a sewing project last week and as of today I finished it. I've been telling Jason for about a year that I would get it done, but just never did. I was really motivated to get it done this time as I thought he would like to have it when we go in the hospital. Here is his T-shirt quilt:


This is mine that my mom helped me complete from a few years ago. Hence the idea to do it for Jason.


And just for fun....here is the baby picture of Jason. Wasn't he cute?! Now if I could only find mine somewhere...

1 comment:

Clint and Jen said...

Hi Katrina, you look great and I love the quilt, I wish I was crafty like that. I was hoping you could e-mail me your home address, we would like to send you a gift. You can e-mail me at moodmissprude@aol.com.
Thanks,
Jen and Clint Seader