Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a blast!!

First of all, thank you to all those that made it to the baby shower! We had so much fun. All the gifts are greatly appreciated. Never can have enough stuff. All I need now is Lucas. Oh and thank you to Verla & Tammy, because apparently they were the only ones that didn't think I was rounder than what I actually was....ha ha. Just Joking. Enjoy the pictures.



Megan enjoying the blow up decorations...



Fun party favors...
Me at the party. Can you tell how much bigger I have gotten? Heavy child!


One of the 2 games we played. Tammy was the winner!


The other game was guess what is in the baby food jars. I couldn't pass up putting the pictures of people's faces! Attractive...


And the best part is that I now get to have Lucas' Nana blanket! Isn't it too cute?!

There were so many nice gifts I just can't get them all on this blog! Ok well that and partly my vanity as I'm making the most retarded faces opening the gifts. I couldn't pass up this one as I never thought i would be so excited about a jumbo box of diapers...

Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABY LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

haha. i love the last picture. cracks me up. so many diapers! haha. you'll need'em!

Anonymous said...

sorry I couldn't make it! but looks like you guys had a great time! yay!