Monday, February 9, 2009

Quarantine is over! Yippee!!!

I'm finally over the flu! I don't think I've ever felt that bad in my entire life! Cabin fever for sure has me and Zachary by each others throats most of the time. He has been really good though in general by giving me extra kisses and asking me if I feel better. Still slow moving partly from Lucas getting so much bigger and partly from the flu kicking me in the butt. We have been out and about here and there this week. Which has been nice to do something other than sit in the house. I've got 3 full weeks left before Lucas comes and it definitely feels like it's taking too long. During quarantine, Jason set up a swing for Zachary in the gameroom and that has kept him pretty occupied. Here are some pictures of him enjoying..



I took a short video of what he likes to do with his swing.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

how fun! i want one! he's grown up so much! he's such a cutie!

Becca said...

Man! I need to get Jason to come set up one of those for me!!! Except for big people...because I weigh more than a toddler.

Just a bit.

Hahaha!

Congrats on getting out of quarantine!