Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa visit

I really can't believe that the mall santa costs $20 bucks! So I googled Santa photos and found out that they have one in Old Town Springs like right around the corner for $5 bucks! So we decided to pick up Alyson and take her with us to see Santa. When we got there we found out that if you brought your own camera then it was only $2 bucks. Oh yeah thanks Santa!


Waiting our turn to get in. Lucas was saying Santa everytime he got a glimpse of him. 


As you can see that Zachary was in a mood even though in the car he was very excited to sit in Santa's lap and tell him what he wants for Christmas

Once we got in there Lucas wasn't really sure so Jason sat next to Santa with Lucas in his lap.


Zachary did not want to even get close to him! Much less sit in his lap! So the first couple of pictures were without him.


Right as soon as we were about to leave he turned to me and said "I'll sit up there, but not in his lap." Ha. Good Times. Good Times.
 Homemade goodness


I made this for Zachary's teacher, Mrs. Nakasato, for Christmas. I put it in a shadow box and put her name below the letter. Zachary drew her a picture and signed it. So I stuck in on the back with a school picture on it. He was really excited to give it to her. I forgot to get a finished picture of it, but atleast I got one.


There is the cutest morning Disney show called Timmy Time. Lucas just loves it so I got the idea to crochet him a doll to put in his stocking. 


This is Timmy from the show. I thought I did a pretty good job?


2 comments:

Ginger said...

You did an amazing job!!! Great work Katrina!!!

Mel said...

Look at you talented one!!! Its going to be a definite hit.