Monday, December 6, 2010

Festival of Lights

Every year in Galveston they have The Festival of Lights. I've never been before partly because it is an hour and a half drive one way, but this year I just wanted a little extra cheer. That and Zachary loves lights as much as I do. They were equally excited since their Nana got to come along. We had a good time.


A bunch of Nutcrackers...us included..


Zachary attempting to do the same pose....


One camera loving boy and one who would rather be left alone..


The paddle wheel boat on the water with the big ole tree in the distance..


Some of these really were huge..


Family togetherness....


It was a 1 mile lighted walk and the weather was great!


Zachary thought the castle was cool and wanted to know if we could put one on our house...


The toy factory...if only presents were really free


Digging up some snowballs. It was really compacted down so had to really dig.


Hand sized snowman


Handed Lucas a snowball


Now what did I tell you..."No throwing snowballs!"
Check out Lucas in the background...looks like a familiar snowball


Me laughing after Lucas took a bite out of it and threw it on the ground. Luckily it wasn't yellow snow.


SNOW!

Mom lovingly got us a hotel so we could stay the night. So the next morning we went to see the beach.


He likes to write big...so what better than the beach to let him go at it


Definitely thought that was neat



Found this all by myself I did




I hope you all get to do some fun Christmas activities!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

COOL!! I love Z man posing like the ice skating one. Aw your face on the disciplining one...priceless!!! hehe. I hope you got the lil cheer you were seeking!!