Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Mini

This week I decided to get my butt back in the gym and hopefully get back to what I was before Lucas. Zachary likes going, but Lucas on the other hand hates it! He's at that age that me leaving just makes him go crazy. On Monday, I ended up getting called back to the kid center, because Lucas wouldn't stop crying. They said he was crying off and on and then finally just wouldn't stop. So on Wednesday we went again and he was a bit better this time. Still crying off and on, but didn't totally start balling until he saw me checking in on him. It was ok though as I was already done. So got me thinking what can I do to hopefully not make him so sad? Then it hit me that I should make him a lovie blankie that he can take with him. My children are very into their blankets. I did have some of that leftover fabric from his car blanket so The Mini was created.


Different backing than original, but scraps are scraps...
His mini is on the left while he chews on the bigger version. Definitely a favorite past time for him.
The Mini is approved!
Hopefully when we go tomorrow it won't be as bad.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

oh what a cute idea! I hope it works.

Mel said...

What a smart mommy!!