Monday, January 26, 2009

More and more and more OB visits...

So from here on out I get to see the OB every week until Lucas comes. The part I like the best is that I get to have a sonogram everytime as well! Yippie more pictures for the baby book. Lucas weighs 4lbs 4oz already. Today he didn't want to turn around so I could see his face. Currently he is facing towards my back so instead got a nice shot of the back of his head. He is definitely flexible as one of his feet is sitting right next to his head the whole time. With that rather nice picture of his melon, he has lots of noticeable hair already! Zachary came out with a full head and I was definitely curious to see if this one will.



If he has a leg all the way up there, no wonder he hurts! So lately I've just ballooned out. Here are some shots I took today to show what I'm looking like now....


Anybody up for a game of basketball? I got the ball...ha ha! I'm on major countdown of course! The c-section has been officially scheduled for March 9th. So unlesss something else happens (which I doubt) that is his birthday! Yeah 5 more weeks!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Go Baby Go! Lookin good Katrina, lookin good!

Mel said...

Have to agree w/ Natalie...you're looking so good!!