Monday, October 20, 2008

HELLO BLOGGER WORLD!!

I know it's been a long time coming. I have more blogger pages to look at every couple of days than I do emails. So I'm caving and doing one. So let's see what I have to blog about. Zachary is getting bigger and bigger by the second. He talks my ear off from sun up to sun down. Random talking or working on his memory skills by telling me what happened either weeks or months ago. He claims everything as his own. My Nana, My chacha, My big boy underoos, My car (eek not yet!) & so forth. I can sing almost every theme song for the cartoons he likes. Silly enough I find myself singing them without any prompting. He likes talking about his 'baby sister' (no we don't know the sex of the baby yet), but he thinks it's a sister. I keep telling him what about a brother and he's like ok. We really don't care what the new baby is as long as we both stay healthy. He will be a good big brother to whatever. Jason likes to ignore the fact that my belly is getting huge as that means we are getting closer to the end and more chaos. He secretly is excited to see what else he produces...ha ha. I ,on the other hand, realized I liked being fatter and pregnant. I was about 40lbs heavier when I got pregnant with Zachary. So without that extra cushion I really feel everything. I feel l ike I'm going to explode most days. I really can't complain though as my health is great. I only have to take 1 shot a day vs 2 from last time. Few bruises, exploding feeling and 1 shot a day is all worth it. Our next appointment is November 3rd and we get to find out what the baby is. Then mommy gets to go shopping! Yippie!

1 comment: