Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to the 70's

Zachary had a school dance this last friday. They were asked to dress up in 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's. Zachary seems such a groovy guy that I decided to do a hippie look. I took some old pants and put in inserts to make bell bottoms. I tie dyed a shirt (and a matching one for brother). I even crocheted him a funky vest. I got a little carried away and made a hemp peace sign necklace and hemp wood bead bracelet. He looked total hippie minus the long hair ofcourse. He liked everything except the hemp as it was scratchy. I kind of knew he wouldn't wear it...here is some pictures of him all geared up.


Ofcourse he had to wear his boots with them...ha




For some reason he decided he was going to do the dances or anything. This is all we saw for like 30 mins... He was the only kid not dancing which was so annoying!

Lucas was happy running around the building


No comments: