Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More sewing projects

First quilt I made for our friends across our street. They are expecting their first girl..yeah! Then the second one is another one for Emmers, Anna washes her blankets like a mad woman and needed another one. I kind of just went off some scraps from the first one and I think it worked.

Sarah's baby blanket


Emmer's...front

Back
I saw some tutorial on one of the crafty websites I look at and loved this idea for Valentine's presents...

I used fleece for the heart and felt for the letters....fun quick project!


Since putting the boys together in a room it left space for me..yeah! I recently commandeered Zachary's old room for my sewing room. This is what it typically looks like when I get in there...

I have to make sure everybody has something to do in there....besides trying to dig through my fabric..


It's worth it though as I used to have to shove my sewing stuff wherever I could fit it... this is a nice change



Our weather here is just been weird and so I guess my plants are trying to adapt... This is of my camellia plant....I like this kind of adapting... that is definitely the word of the year for us 'adapting'..



1 comment:

Mel said...

Talented as always!!! Love the pillows!