Sunday, October 17, 2010

School *UPDATE*

Zachary has been doing better each week. He is definitely learning the alphabet more and his numbers. He behaviorally isn't as bad as I thought it could have been. He's a smart boy and is learning what will and what won't get him anywhere. I really didn't realize that his homework would also be my homework...ugh. Alas, we are still adjusting. Here are a few pictures of Zachary writing his name.



 
Lucas will not be ignored!

At least not until brother gives him a hug.

Zachary out of the blue one day said he wanted a bow tie. I of course was overly excited in the though of being able to put a 'bow' on anything in my house..ha ha

This was the first bow tie and I realize afterwards it was a bit bigger than I wanted so I did scale it down..


1 comment:

Mel said...

HAHAHA I love the posing hehe so handsome!!