Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm officially a hooker....

I have to say since I have gotten more practice, I really love crocheting. It's a nice portable thing to do. *Please note I don't make the patterns...I just follow them. I'm not that creative =).
Here are my latest:



This I made for Zachary. He wanted one so I figured why not.

Finally I made something for me. I just had to try out this bag pattern and I really was so suprised that it worked out correctly! I definitely would have made it bigger. So next time, I'm thinking a bright red one with some cool black and white lining...

My first lining project and I have to say it wasn't too bad at all.

This I made for a new friend that decorates cakes. Cute, huh?


3 comments:

Barry & Margo Swartz said...

Sooooo cute Katrina! You are so talented!

Mel said...

So glad you're hooked!! Its so fun what we can create w/ a lil hook and yarn.

Natalie said...

that purse is so adorable! and that little bee is so precious! you're so good at that. keep up the awesome skills!