Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Texas to Louisiana to Mississippi to Tennessee to Arkansas to Missouri to Illinois

Jason's brother Tyler got married this past weekend in St. Louis, MO. Inorder for us to get there we had to drive through 6 states! I finally after 6 years got to meet the rest of the Seader clan and it was definitely worth it. Well first thing first we were driving through the night from about 10:30pm and arrived 4pm the next day. While driving through Mississippi, I accidently ran over this monster corn fed raccoon! I did try to swerve around it, but it darted right in front of me. Didn't realize till hours later that it had damaged the front of the car. Which naturally became the joke for the weekend..doh!



To my defense though, I looked up how big raccoons can get and it says adults may get as big as 40 inches in length (including the tail) and weigh up to 40 pounds. I was able to find the picture of the raccoon I hit....OOOOOOOOkay.



It was really nice and relaxing to see all the farm land.



Once we hit St. Louis, we got to see those old steel bridges and the famous Arch!


Here comes the bride and groom! Mr. & Mrs. Tyler Jeremy Seader.

Thanks to everybody for a wonderful weekend.

We love all of you and can't wait to get back together.

No comments: